Angel Falls Adventure of 3 days
This is The Classic, and the original Adventure Tour - when visiting Angel Falls in Canaima (Higly Recommended)!.
A full VIP scheduled tour of 3 days and 2 nights with all meals and guides included, accommodation, all tours to the best spots in the park, including waterfalls, rivers, + the natural attractions in this part of the world, and of course a visit to the Angel Falls.
- Adventure Tour: With one overnight in a Standard room in the community of Canaima, near the lagoon with private bathroom and fan. Complete with all meals included, great attention by the indigenous natives (Pemon Tribe) of the area. Including the second night sleeping in a hammock at the base camp in front of the Angel Falls -with a great view of Angel Falls.
With this option as a additional detail and if the weather conditions are favorable, we are including a visit to the water fall "Salto Hacha" an incredible experience - discover the strength and majesty of nature.
- Deluxe Tour: An intermediate alternative, with a comfortable over night's stay in front of the Canaima Lagoon room with private bathroom and air conditioning. The view of the landscape is very beautiful here, and with the famous Lagoon beach in front for a refreshing swim. The other night accommodation in the same lodge since the visit to Angel Falls is a full day tour so you can come back to stay two nights in your favorite lodge with all the comforts of a lodge next to the lagoon.
- The VIP Tour: Overnight stay in the best Lodge with the best location at the Canaima Lagoon with the most comfortable rooms to offer, with private bathroom and air conditioning. The restaurant offers all meals included, gourmet, a la carte or buffet. A visit to Angel Falls is included where you at the second night will be sleeping in a hammock at the base camp in front of the Angel Falls -with a great view of Angel Falls..
• The Angel Adventure Guide will assist at the airport.
• Transfer to the camp, lunch and the beginning of the expedition.
• After lunch, take a guided tour of Ara-Meru Falls where you can swim and walk in natural formations of Jade.
• Our next walk will take us to Sapo enjoying your fabulous curtain of water that can be enjoyed during the rainy season.
• The walk continues to Salto Hacha, followed by a half-hour walk through the jungle.
• Return to camp at the Anatoly Island for dinner, bath and rest.
• Depending on the conditions and the level of the waters of the Rio Churum we went by boat to get closer to Angel Falls.
• We arrived at Mouse Island (Island in front of the Falls) for camping and sleeping in hammocks.
• We walk an hour to get to where you can observe Angel Falls in all its splendor and bathe in her lap. Return the camp at noon for lunch.
• Dinner is served at Isla Raton followed by different accounts of the history of Canaima.
• Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
Prices include: Sightseeing, lunch, soft drinks and guides. Stay in the Orchid Island in hammocks at the camp, recommended as the best located camp, with nice people, and conditioning for the more adventurous travelers.
All options included with your stay a typical boating (canoe) from the Canaima Lagoon to see the falls of: Sapo, Ucaima, Wadaima and Axe.
Prices may vary according to season, fares and availability. Contact us for updated prices or a tailor made tour: Angel Falls Friends!