• Arriving from Ciudad Bolivar by plane - please see: How to get to Angel Falls, Canaima 10:30 a.m. / 11:45 am.
• Assistance at the airport, transfer to accommodation.
• Half day trip to Salto Yuri.
• Dinner and overnight in camp
• Expedition to Salto Angel, Puerto Ucaima, Salto Mayupa, Sapo, etc.
• Starting at 4:30 am with return at 6:00 pm.
• Dinner and accommodation in the camp.
• Full day Kavac Caves.
• Discover the Indigenous Community of Kavak.
• Includes over flight to Angel Falls and Tepuy Auyantepuy.
• from 10:00 am Return 3:30 pm.
• Dinner and overnight at the camp.
• Hike to Laguna de Canaima.
• Visit the Indigenous Community of Maloca which includes the possibility of indigenous artwork.
• Charter Flight Canaima / Ciudad Bolivar.
• Departure before 12:00 pm.
This package includes air transport, maritime transport, water transport, full board (buffet style), accommodation at the inn with private bath, personal care and taxes to the park.
Laguna de Canaima. You can approach a boat and come to this wonderful group of waterfalls, Salto El Sapo and Salto El Sapito. Being there is to get many breaks at the same time.
Kavak Falls. The roar of white water is magnified by the echo of the cannon, you can swim in this strange and beautiful place.
Above Auyantepuy. The top of Angel Falls, a lost world with unique flora and fauna in the world.
* Prices may vary according to season, fares and availability. Contact us for updated prices or tailor-made travel: 4 days Auyantepui tour!
- Created on .
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 64580